Statement Regarding Clients’ Privacy
Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about your organization’s computing environment and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Plexus Information Technology & Services.
Information We Collect: In connection with providing computer support services we might and often do obtain certain information about your organization, including
- Computer (desktops, workstations and servers) inventory information such as brand, model, serial number, operating system version, and patch level;
- Network equipment such as routers, firewalls, switches, hubs, wireless enabled devices, IP addresses
- Vendor contact information for Internet Service Providers (ISPs), domain registrars, cloud/hosting companies (web site, email, DNS, CRM, etc.)
- Software (titles, version number, patch level, licensing) used for email, word processing, spreadsheets, financials, CRM, Human Resources, POS Systems, etc.
- Usernames, passwords, passcodes or other credentials necessary to access and provide service and support to the above listed resources
Categories of Information We Disclose: We may only disclose information that we collect in accordance with this policy. We will not disclose any information without your prior approval. Plexus Information Technology & Services does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to telemarketers.
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose: We will not disclose information regarding you or your account with us, except under the following circumstances:
- To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including service providers, such as Internet Service Providers, Computer or Software Vendors;
- To entities that perform services for you or function on your behalf, including service providers, such as Internet Service Providers, Computer or Software Vendors;
- To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a legal capacity;
- To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
How We Use Information: Information may be used among companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market products and services to you for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft;
- To process your requests such as computer or software purchases and sales;
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as an ISP or spam filtering service providing services to you and/or Plexus IT;
- To service your accounts, such as by making payments, updating records, or applying required changes to correct or improve services;
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements;
- To keep you informed about information technology services of interest to you.
Our Security Policy: We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and perform their respective duties. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to safeguard confidential client information.
Passwords, pass codes or other credentials are never sent via clear text in email. Passwords are never provided to third party entities without your expressed approval. Passwords, pass codes or other credentials are stored in our environment in encrypted, password protected application.
Complaint Notification: Please direct complaints to: Charlie O’Hearn, at Plexus IT, 21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 130, Woodland Hills, CA 91367; (818) 293-5592.